WELCOME TO UNDER ARMOUR ALL ACCESS
Please review the categories below to find the best option for you.
Are you a College, High School or Youth Organization wanting to have UA gear for your uniform or equipment?
Please note that Under Armour will NOT
accept any inquiries or open up accounts that do not have a brick & mortar store front.
- Full-line Sporting Goods Stores carrying Apparel, Uniforms, Footwear & Hardgoods
- Sport Specific Specialty Stores
- Tactical, Hunt/Fish and Action Sport Stores
- Screen Printers and Embroidery Shops
- Corporate and ASI Dealers
- Sports Teams from Rec League to College levels
- Team discounting and customization available
- Apparel, uniforms, footwear & hard goods
Is your organization/small group (15-100 members) looking to purchase UA gear?
- Required minimum purchase of 15 units in the same style and color
- Less than 15 members? Contact a Customer Service Teammate at 888.727.6687
- Groups or Clubs of 15+ Members (i.e. collegiate club sports, tough mudder, student bodies, etc.)
- Action Sports, Tactical or Police and Hunt Fish Groups
- Eligible to receive discounted pricing through UA Group Sales on embellished or blank product, product not for resale
Do you need uniforms for your company or company event?
- Please visit our corporate sales partner, Merchology, at: http://uac.merchology.com/
- Required minimum purchase of 12 units in the same style and color
- Less than 12 members? Contact a Customer Service Teammate at 888.727.6687
- Corporate Events
- Company Uniforms
- Under Armour reserves the right to deny any sale based on our current Brand Initiatives
Do you want UA to donate gear to your organization?
As I’m sure you can imagine, we receive numerous requests for support from various parties throughout the year. The most difficult task we face is reviewing these numerous requests and determining if they fit within our current strategy, while not taking away from the commitments we already have in place with our current partners.
These Sponsorship commitments and partnerships are dedicated within our three core focus areas: UA Power in Pink, UA Freedom and UA WIN Global. We are excited about the work and impact our partnerships have in these areas focused on breast health, supporting our military, veterans and first responders, and ensuring youth in underserved communities have access to sport.
While we are currently not able to support your Sponsorship request, we encourage you to stay hungry and humble as you work toward your mission. We once again thank you for your interest in Under Armour and your understanding in our continued support of our current partners. While we are currently not able to support your Sponsorship request, we will continue to review the other types of UA All Access requests listed above.
If you'd like to submit a request through Under Armour All Access, please sign in or go here to register your email address and create an account. Once you've created an account, you can add a request by clicking the button on the Desktop view. To submit your request, you will have to complete all of the required questions (denoted by a red asterisk *) on each step of the questionnaire in order to move on to the next step. Once you've answered all required questions, you will have a chance to review your request prior to submission. Once the request has been submitted it cannot be updated. After we receive your request, the Under Armour Sales team will review it within 4-6 weeks and email a response regarding the next steps of your order. You can also check the status of your request by logging into your account and clicking on the desktop view.
Click here to create an account and get started.